Your employees are your greatest asset--you know it, and so do we! During your free, no obligation consultation, we will guide you in developing a plan to best meet the needs of your organization based on your size, mission and vision.
- State compliance trainings for Direct Service Providers (online and classroom options)
- Guardianship and Supported Alternatives
- Person-Centered Thinking and Planning
- Introduction to Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Positive Behavioral Supports
- Service Plans and Documentation
- Complete training administration including, delivery, tracking and reporting services through our customizable Learning Management System
- Instructional design and authoring services for your online training needs
Management and Leadership
- New Manager On-boarding program
- HiPo professional development program
- Risin’ Up! to Leadership professional development program
- Coaching (individual and group)
Organizational Development - Culture, Strategy, and Structure
- Succession Planning
- Board of Director’s Training
- Strategic Planning
- Assessments (leadership, relational style, team, culture, new hire fit)
Want More Information?
Contact Lauren Severe, Customer Care Representative.
Our Team at Work
Daniel has twelve years of experience in the non-profit sector, including nine years with the Developmental Pathways family of companies. As the Director of Learning and Organizational Development, Daniel oversees employee onboarding training, leadership & management development, evaluation/assessment administration, and other talent management functions. Daniel has spent three years providing direct support to individuals with disabilities, just under two years in business analytics/project management, and seven years in training and development. Daniel’s unique background in both the program and business aspects of non-profit administration has equipped him to model and implement ‘business with a heart’ talent management practices. Daniel holds a B.A. in Psychology from Cornell College.
Shauna has more than 15 years of experience in the field of leadership and organizational development in both the nonprofit and for-profit sectors. As the Associate Director of Learning and Organizational Development, Shauna oversees the implementation of strategic deliverables, including training programs, succession planning, coaching, assessments, workshop facilitation and more. Prior to joining NMSC, Shauna was an Organizational Development Consultant and Executive Director of a nonprofit organization in Oregon. Shauna holds a bachelor’s degree in Business and Communication from Oregon State University, and a master’s degree in Organizational Development from Antioch University of Seattle.