Your employees are your greatest asset--you know it, and so do we! During your free, no obligation consultation, we will guide you in developing a plan to best meet the needs of your organization based on your size, mission and vision.
- State compliance trainings for Direct Service Providers (online and classroom options)
- Guardianship and Supported Alternatives
- Person-Centered Thinking and Planning
- Introduction to Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Positive Behavioral Supports
- Service Plans and Documentation
Management and Leadership
- New Manager On-boarding program
- HiPo professional development program
- Risin’ Up! to Leadership professional development program
- Coaching (individual and group)
Want More Information?
Contact Lauren Severe, Customer Care Representative.
Why Choose NMSC Training?
Our Team at Work
Shauna has more than 15 years of experience in the field of leadership and organizational development in both the nonprofit and for-profit sectors. As the Associate Director of Learning and Organizational Development, Shauna oversees the implementation of strategic deliverables, including training programs, succession planning, coaching, assessments, workshop facilitation and more. Prior to joining NMSC, Shauna was an Organizational Development Consultant and Executive Director of a nonprofit organization in Oregon. Shauna holds a bachelor’s degree in Business and Communication from Oregon State University, and a master’s degree in Organizational Development from Antioch University of Seattle.