During your free, no obligation consultation, we will guide you in developing a plan to best meet the needs of your organization based on your size, mission and vision.
We offer high-quality information technology supports and services for non-profit health and human service related organizations.
- Network Infrastructure
- Hosted Solutions
- Microsoft technologies
- Security and Compliance
- Network Support – Brocade and Cisco products
- Hosted Solutions – CRM
- Dell Server Support – PowerEdge rack, tower, and blade servers
- Virtualization – VMWare and HyperV
- Database – Migrations and Upgrades
- Microsoft technologies – Exchange, SQL Server, Windows, Active Directory, HyperV and Office 365
- Monitoring and Remediation
- Full Service
Want More Information?
Contact Will Wedow, Director of Information Technology.
Our Team at Work
Will serves as the Director of Information Technology at NMSC. Will joined NMSC in August 2016. Prior to this Will worked almost a decade for the Iliff School of Theology and Colorado State University. He oversaw daily operations of the IT department and was an integral part in updating their datacenters and networks. Will has degrees in Computer Information Systems (CIS) and Finance from CSU.